Atoderm Shower Oil 200ml
24h of hydration and immediate comfort from the shower.
- Nourishes intensely;
- Cleanses, replenishes and soothes irritation;
- Leaves the skin hydrated and provides a feeling of intense comfort;
- Very good ocular and skin tolerance.This product has been formulated according to the ecobiological approach of the NAOS Laboratories to take care of you. At the heart of this product :
Bacteria are naturally found on the skin’s surface and are necessary for its balance. In the event of atopy-prone skin, excess levels of certain bacteria can cause its condition to worsen. This patent limits the adhesion of these bacteria to the skin’s surface.
For all whole family (except premature infants)
Once or twice a day.
- STEP 1For the shower or the bath, apply to wet skin.
- STEP 2Rinse.
- STEP 3For even more effectiveness, supplement with an Atoderm treatment.
In case of persistent skin dryness, consult a health professional.
- PEG-7 GLYCERYL COCOATE
- SODIUM COCOAMPHOACETATE
- LAURYL GLUCOSIDE
- GLYCERYL OLEATE
- CITRIC ACID
- PEG-90 GLYCERYL ISOSTEARATE
- FRAGRANCE (PARFUM)
- POLYSORBATE 20
- HYDROGENATED PALM GLYCERIDES CITRATE
- ASCORBYL PALMITATE. [BI 725]
Atoderm Intensive Balm 200ml
Intensively anti-itching and replenishing care. Ultra-soothing & ultra-nourishing.
- Soothes and reduces the urge to scratch
- Intensely nourishes and restores lipids
- Makes the skin feel more comfortable and becomes stronger. In a lasting way
Once or twice a day. Apply to cleansed skin
Create a routine and systematize application of the cream for better results in the long term and for a better observance.
- PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM / MINERAL OIL / HUILE MINERALE
- HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL
- BEHENYL ALCOHOL
- SUCROSE STEARATE
- CANOLA / CANOLA OIL / HUILE DE COLZA
- HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER
- PENTYLENE GLYCOL
- ZINC GLUCONATE
- ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER
- PALMITAMIDE MEA
- CAPRYLYL GLYCOL
- DISODIUM EDTA
- SODIUM HYDROXIDE
- SODIUM LAUROYL LACTYLATE
- POLYSORBATE 60
- SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE
- CERAMIDE NP
- CERAMIDE AP
- XANTHAN GUM
- CITRIC ACID
- CERAMIDE EOP. [BI 669]