When the sun shines, we receive UVB & UVA rays at the surface of our skin.
They induce visible & invisible effects such as:
– tanning or surburns.
– oxidative stress and the decrease of skin immune defenses which lead to visible effects such as skin aging and skin cancers.
To avoid these effects and rather than overloading the skin with filters, BIODERMA has created the CELLULAR PROTECTION. To complete the action of UVA/UVB filters, it protects cells against oxidative stress thanks to Vitamin E, a powerful antioxidant.
How to use:
Apply several times a day when exposed to the sun. Can be applied to face and body.
- STEP 1 Spray generously before sun exposure (a small amount of product lowers the level of sun protection).
- STEP 2 Reapply after swimming or friction.
- STEP 3 Spray into the palm of the hand before applying to the face.
Avoid contact with fabrics. For children over 3 years. Keep babies and young children out of the sun. Encourage children to wear protective clothing and use the product on uncovered areas. Over exposure to the sun can damage the health. Do not stay too long in the sun.
List of ingredients:
- DIBUTYL ADIPATE
- DICAPRYLYL CARBONATE
- DICAPRYLYL ETHER
- DIETHYLAMINO HYDROXYBENZOYL HEXYL BENZOATE
- BIS-ETHYLHEXYLOXYPHENOL METHOXYPHENYL TRIAZINE
- DIISOPROPYL SEBACATE
- ETHYLHEXYL SALICYLATE
- ETHYLHEXYL TRIAZONE
- GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) OIL
- FRAGRANCE (PARFUM). [BI 718]