When the skin suffers from persistent redness, solar radiation can be an aggravating factor. To limit the redness evolution, prevention is essential, but not only. An adapted photoprotection providing the best UVA-UVB protection is needed.
Photoderm AR SPF50+ provides high-tolerance sun protection with a biological soothing biomimetic action combining:
– the Rosactiv™ complex that limits the occurrence of redness
– Vitamin E, which naturally protects against oxidative stress
– SUN ACTIVE DEFENSE technology, rather than overlaoding the skin with filters, reinforces the skin’s self-defence abilities to compensate for the biological impacts of UVA. It brings an antioxidant protection and maintains skin immune defenses under the sun.
This formula is the perfect sun care solution to reduce redness with a natural tint, offering a perfect affinity with all skin types, even the most sensitive.
Apply several times a day.
- STEP 1 Apply evenly and generously to face and neck before sun exposure (a small amount of product lowers the level of sun protection).
- STEP 2 Reapply after sweating, swimming or towel drying to maintain protection.
Avoid contact with fabrics. Adults. Apply to healthy skin only. Over exposure to the sun can damage the health even with sun protection.
DIETHYLAMINO HYDROXYBENZOYL HEXYL BENZOATE
BIS-ETHYLHEXYLOXYPHENOL METHOXYPHENYL TRIAZINE
POTASSIUM CETYL PHOSPHATE
TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891)
GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) GERM EXTRACT
GINKGO BILOBA LEAF EXTRACT
IRON OXIDES (CI 77492)
IRON OXIDES (CI 77491)
IRON OXIDES (CI 77499)
LAMINARIA OCHROLEUCA EXTRACT. [BI 506]